Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dream Card



Happy World Card Making Day! Hope you sieze the moment and go make a card for someone today. I posted a "dream" card today as I send a shout out to my bestest boss. I'm very greateful to be at a job I enjoy and to have a boss that makes it fun to be there as well. Working in a stamp store is the polar opposite of my last job, for sure. Hope you can stop by Angela's Happy Stamper today to pick up 2 free cards to help you in your creative quest.

On this posted card I embossed the image (by Stampers Anonymous)with black emobssing powder. I added the colors by sponging them on. Stazon dye inks are really vibrant when you sponge them on paper and worked really well for the look I wanted. The words were stamped with a metallic pink ink.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that is awfully nice of you! It's a "dream" to have you as part of the team. You are a creative guru!

    ReplyDelete