Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good Tidings Card


























This is one of the most enjoyable cards I've sent for the season. The deer and birds are from a clear set by Memory box. Being a clear set, I preset some of the images so as to make for less parts when it came to stamping. The deer was one stamp, the antlers another. I added the bird to the block so it could be stamped with the antlers. Then on another block, I preset the three birds on the ground. Thanks to the clear acrylic blocks that were used, I could see where to place the images each time. Then I stamped with just two colors. Versafine Sepia and Colorbox Lipstick red. The word stamp was by another company, but fit well with the card. The images were stamped on a mat coated cream paper and mounted onto a Memory Box red card (white on the inside). Wish all my cards were this quick to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment