Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas Cards


Here are some of the 70 cards that were made last week while we were at the beach.  My goal was to keep to a simple design.  The word stamp is by Magenta and was inked with Momento pads onto a cream card.  These were cut out and layered onto a printed paper.  The front of the card was inked with a Versamark pad and stamped with a Hero Christmas music background.  The printed paper was then layered on top, and a strip of glittery swirls was adhered onto the side.  The glittery strips were on sale at Micheals.  Inside was stamped the phrase "Always leave a little room in your holidays for miracles" by Printworks.  I don't really like doing so many all at once.  Ideally, I'd like to take a day a month and work on about 20 at a time. Unfortunately, that didn't happen this year.  So, thought I'd better sieze the time during our week away and crank out as many as I could.  Does feel good to know I've got a good chunk done.

No comments:

Post a Comment