Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hero Arts Toad



Had one of those unexpected days today.  What I thought was going to be a glorious amount of stamping time turned into half a day over haul of my desk area.  What happened was my light had gone out and replacing the bulb didn't fix it.  That led to getting a new lamp and then having to clear everything off the desk so it would fit. (sigh)  "I just wanted to make a card!" I kept muttering.  The unexpected bonus, though, was an organized work place and three bags of discarded items pitched out.  And yes, that part did feel good.  So, five hours later, here's my card.  (The words are a scrap found as I was digging out.)  It became the focal point from which the rest of the card was built around.  The toad was colored with Copics and the eyes were done with black Glitter glue.  The scallop was a die by Memory Box.  The strip of bumps was done with a Cuttle Bug embossing folder.  A paper scrap was placed at the bottom.   Yeah, it was "toadally" worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment