Monday, July 8, 2013

Cat's Pajamas Beach Card



Well it's finally here-my beach week!  Hare and I are off to her beach house on the Eastern Shore.  We have been doing this for several years now, and it's become my favorite week of summer.  Lots of lounging by the water, but also serious stamping time as well.  (Also time for chick flicks and few favorite food runs)  In honor of "beach week" I plan on posting seaside cards all week.  This one was pretty quick.  Moved around the words some and then inked them all with an orange dye ink.  High lighted the umbrella and drink with an orange Copic and sponged some orange around the edge of the circle.  Added the sunglasses button after removing the shank.  But enough of that.  Think it's cocktail hour so I'm off for some more serious fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment