Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Watercolor Class



Took a class last week on watercolors.  Peerless watercolors to be specific.  I'm never more appreciative of a class than when I am taking a watercolor class.  Watercoloring in high school nearly drove me out of art completely.  It is a very challenging medium and I have a great appreciation for those who master it.  Happily, when watercolor made it's way into stamping, I took a breath, and timidly started trying it again.  Much better results this time.  But, I am always happy to learn from those who do it well.  Wanted to show this pretty card that we did in class.  One of the things I learned this time was the joys of "tapping".  Tapping color on leaves specific spots of color.  Will show another card from class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment