Friday, September 4, 2015

Spiritual Art Journaling


Spent the evening last night showing two ladies from my church how I've been using my mixed media journal as a spiritual art journal.  The first page here was created with Dylusion sprays over stencils.  Once dry, I went back over the design with a sharpie.  The act of drawing helps to center me and often leads me into prayer.  I have several pages similar to this in the journal.  The next page was sprayed with water and Color Bursts shaken over it.  Then more water was added.  It gives an lovely watercolor look to the page.  Once dry, I wrote down some verses from 1John that I had been reading about love.  Hence the heart with doodles drawn in the middle of the page.  I will be offering some classes on Spiritual Art Journaling at Angela's Happy Stamper this fall if you want to know more about this topic.  Feel free to look at the website at ahappystamper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment