Sunday, November 21, 2010

Double stamp Dress



























Thought I'd take a break from all the Thanksgiving cards and show something different today. This card features a dress stamp by MSE. I stamped it with a pigment red ink onto white paper. Then I took an animal stripe stamp by Art Impressions and stamped it with a black pigment ink on top of the dress. (Reinking each time before stamping) The dress was cut out and glued onto another white paper so I didn't have to mask the dress. The words were also stamped with a black pigment ink. Placed a striped brad in the corner and layered the red paper onto dotted black paper from Lasting Impressions. My mother wasn't a flashy dresser, but she always enjoyed looking nice. Am finding that I'm adhereing more to that philosophy as I get older. Looking good helps me feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment