Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inchies Dessert Card





















Since we're on inchies, here's one more card that I made for my husband. The pie is by Lockhart stamps. As you can see I stamped it three times and colored in the pie a different color each time with Copic markers. Each piece was framed with card stock paper onto Graphic 45 printed paper. The ribbon is a brown twill and the word stamp is by Stampablitites. It was inked with VersMagic "Java" brown and edged with Versamagic "Gingerbread". Am writing this after my husband crawled up in the attic to empty a basin that is catching water from a leak in the roof. Not many would wake up and get out of bed to do that. But, he knows I can't sleep if I hear water dripping. So you can see why he deserves a nice card.

No comments:

Post a Comment