Thursday, January 6, 2011

Anniversary Watercolor Card






















Still haven't started valentines yet, but did fix up the hearts and love seasonal section at the store and it's getting me motivated. Have a class to do today though, and needed to be ready for that. But, since I'm in a heart mood, I've posted a card I gave my hubby for one of our anniversaries. This stamp is by Hero Arts. I stamped it in dye black and heat set it so it wouldn't bleed from the water. A basic water color palette was used with a reservoir pen (a pen that comes with water in it that flows out continually) and colored in the hearts. As you can see, I purposely didn't try to stay in the lines. I wanted a flow look. Was pleased with how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Love your watercolor but more important I really enjoyed todays class. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete