Monday, January 17, 2011

Pink Paris Card















Several years ago we celebrated a milestone birthday for me by going to Paris. It was a warm spring there so the weather was fantastic, and I absolutely fell in love with the city. Ah, spring time in Paris. Could use a little of that right now, which is why I'm looking fondly at this card. The Paris stamps are by Art Declassified and are stamped with a gray Versafine pad. The background stamp is by Stampers Anonymous. It also was stamped with the gray but onto cream paper. Pink was sponged over it. Can't help but look at this card with a smile on my face. Hope you enjoy it as well.

1 comment:

  1. This extremely lovely! I also want to tell you to get back over to my etsy shop and pick your second set! You won TWO sets, not one! silly girl :)
    Since I'm coming to the shop this weekend, I would love to drop them off for you!
    Cami!

    ReplyDelete