Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Under the sea



There is actually a lot to this card. First I stamped the porthole and cut out the center. I stamped the sea grass on a white card that has been brayered blue. Next I stamped the fish on white glossy sticker paper with a multi colored pad and cut them out and stuck them to the grass. I took a piece of acetate with a sticky back and cut it to fit in the porthole. After peeling off the back so the sticky side was exposed, I poured micro glass beads on the acetate. That way you can see through the porthole, but I think it makes it look more like you are looking through glass. Ray and I got to tour in a glass bottom boat in Florida once. The fish weren't as bright as these, but it was really fun to see the wild life in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment