Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Masked Angels



























A few days ago I showed the first Christmas card I did. This card was around that same time. Don't remember who made this stamp, but I used just this one image to do the whole front of the card. Obviously masked a whole lot! To mask, I stamped the image onto a postett note pad and cut it out (slightly under cutting the image). Can you see which angel I did first? The one you see complete, is the first one. It was then covered with the mask, and each image was reinked before masking. I just moved the mask around to cover whatever angels near by that would be effected. A little gold was added with a metallic pen, and a glue pen was used to create a sticky surface for the glitter to bond to. The whole card is actually white. I cut out the front along the edge of the angels and added a navy insert piece and glued it down. The angels cover the inside message.

Don't know how your December is starting, but it's raining buckets here. Guess we'll just have to make our own merry today.

No comments:

Post a Comment