Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stampendous stamp


Of course, after I finally broke down and bought a new camera, I found my old one.  Good news is that I hadn't even taken the new one out of the box, so back it went to the store.  The extra good news is that since I found my old camera, I have the pictures I took at the Trade show in York.  So, for the next few days I'll be posting items I made or saw at the show. 
Today we're starting with a card we did with Stampendous stamps and the new colored pencils from Tombow.  They have a harder lead than Prisma pencils and I found them easier on my hands than the Prisma.  They tend to blend in a more trasleucent way than Prisma.  The good news for any shoppers at Angela's Happy Stamper Store-we just got these pencils in!  They come in beautifully done up sets of colors.  Makes a great gift for someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment