Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's a gift-It's a card


My husband and I went away for the weekend to celebrate his birthday.  Had a very nice time.  I parceled out his gifts and cards over the weekend which he seemed to enjoy.  His last gift was this card.  The one thing he had asked for was a lottery ticket.  Got him two for extra measure.  They were attached to the front of the card by folding them in half and sliding them under the punched out candles.  Slightly overlaid on the candles was a white strip of paper which the word "wish" was stamped several times.  The word is from  a birthday set by Cat's Pajama's.  Layered up on the bottom of the card with some bright printed paper I had in my scrap pile.  I was glad he liked the card 'cause the numbers were a complete bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment