Saturday, September 15, 2012

Flower Soft and IO Stamp



I thought this image was begging for Flower Soft.  Had fun pulling out my jars and glue to do this card.  First I did the Ultra Fine green.  The white glue goes everywhwere you want the Flower Soft to stick.  Next, I poured the Flower Soft generously over the image and lightly patted it down.  Then I lifted out the card and shook off the excess.  Now I applied more white glue and then poured the "Heather" regular Flower Soft over the whole image and shook off the excess.  The paper is from a new line by Kaiser and was die cut out.  More of the Kaiser paper is underneath it.  The cream cards were sponged with Versafine Sepia over the edges of the paper.  Added some pearls also from Kaiser.  The butterflies were stamped twice and one set was colored with Copics and cut out.  Foam tape adhered them to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment