Sunday, July 14, 2013

Acetate Sun



We've had a couple of really rainy days at the beach.  No problem, we just got our craft on and kicked out lots of cards.  Feeling much better now that I have most of my Christmas cards done.  Also got a pile of "go to" cards that just need an appropriate sentiment.  I've wanted to have a pile like this for years!  Used up my old ones way too long ago.  Happily though, the sun returned yesterday and today for some great beach days.  Our time here is quickly coming to an end.  Thought I'd post this sun card as a happy tribute to the joys of summer no matter where we are. 

The sun is by A Stamp in the Hand and was inked with black Stazon onto a piece of acetate.  It was then layered onto the card.  The words are by Printworks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment