Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favorite Card



We've come to that time again.  The end of a year and the eve of a new one.  It's a time of reflection for me.  One of the things I was thinking about was what cards I had done this year that I really liked.  This one came to mind right away.  It was done with Dylusion sprays and Crafter Workshop stencils.  Also used a white opaque pen.  This was a year of stretching myself in the stamp world.  Bright colors, art journaling, canvas creations, and new techniques with embossing paste are some of the things that come to mind.  All, I'm happy to report, I found enriching and broadened my horizons.  I hope this new year you'll find the courage to try something new and I hope the journey becomes part of the joy of discovering new things that make life a little more fun.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment