Monday, July 14, 2014

Beach Cards



It's beach week for me- one of my favorite weeks of the year.  While I'm gone, I thought I'd post the cards I made to send to folks from the sandy shores where I'll be.  Along with this card, I thought I'd wax a little philosophical about card making.  Not to worry, this will be the only day I get chatty.  In fact, I think I'll just post the cards with no comments other than this since they are quite simple.

  I've come to realize in the card making world there are many reasons why folks make cards.  Some enjoy the creative process, some like learning something new, and some like making cards to send to friends.  I like all these reasons.  This week, since I was wanting a lot of cards to send to people, I opted for quick and easy.  Printed papers and packs of preselected papers is the best way to go for cute, fast, and easy.  No great challenges or learning new techniques on these cards.  I needed an abundant amount un a short period of time!So, I hope you can enjoy these cards with me this week.  I'll be enjoying sending them to friends.  It's a nice way to keep in touch with folks, and it's always such a treat to get a real letter these days-or so my friends tell me after getting some of my cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment