Friday, December 30, 2016

Organizing


My craft room has needed a major rehaul for quite some time.  I have been looking at various storage items and love them, but until recently, couldn't quite figure out what all was needed or not.  But, for Christmas a friend gave me a gift certificate which I put to good use.  This time as I looked at empty containers, I could begin to imagine what could go in them.  As you can see, success!  The joy the top container is that there are two sides.  Flip it over and more of the same storage in on the other side.  So all my stickles, enamels, and liquid pearls are in one spot.   The second container has a tray in the top so all my paints and tools can be in one container.  Can't tell you how happy this makes me!  It also makes it easier to use and to take with me for classes and craft gatherings.  A start in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment