Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Leaf Punch Card




















The orange paper today is actually double sided. It is light orange on one side, and dark orange on the other side. The PSX words were stamped with a Versafine Sepia on the light orange. The leaves were punched and turned so the dark orange showed. To do this line of punches, I started in the middle and then just "eye balled" the rest. I'm not much for precise measuring if I can get away with it. Not the best way to do something, but it works for me (usually). The punched paper was then placed on another piece of the light orange paper and glued down. I think it was a Punch Bunch punch that was used.

Wanted to also share an amazing "why didn't I think of that" idea that someone told me this week. A friend said she had taken some cards I had given her and cut off the front and glued them onto new paper and regifted them. I was pleased she had liked them so much, and loved the recycling concept. Just think how far those cards could potentially go! Just stamp a new sentiment inside each time. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment