Saturday, December 31, 2011

Big Hearted love

























We've been cleaning out my Dad's apartment. He's been recouping from his major surgery this fall, but he realized he wasn't able to return to his place. He moved into nursing care a few weeks ago. Good for him, but left me to work on clearing out his place over this busy holiday time. Ho, ho, oh heck! Hence, why no New Year cards were made. Anyways, while cleaning I found a stash of cards I had given him and this was amoung them. I really enjoyed making this card. Clean, simple, and yet thought it worked well. The heart was cut from 12X12 printed paper and glued on the card. The circles were punched with Marvy round punches. The words are by Hero Arts and were embossed with white embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment