Saturday, June 29, 2013

Gelli Prints


Today is a big day for me.  I've been working hard getting ready for the demo I'll be doing today at Angela's Happy Stamper store.  Been doing lots of prints with the Gelli plate and acrylic paints.  I put one of the prints here.  Used a variety of things to create imprints on the paper including paper cups.  Then came the fun of making cards.  Here is one of the cards I did from a similar print.  If you want to know more, I'll be demo-ing from 10:30-12:30 at the store.  Will post more of the cards that I've made this week.  Will also explain how I got the images in later blog posts.  Can tell you this, it's messy but great fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilynn! Your demo today was fantastic! Best of all, I loved the cards you brought, you made some wonderful cards with your creative papers. I don't 'follow' blogs but I will visit and try to leave you a comment every now and then. Thanks again for the special demo.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete