Friday, September 10, 2010

Terrible, horrible, no good very bad day



Back when I was a public school teacher a class favorite was the children's book called "Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good very bad day". Ever have one of those? I had a day like that this week. I love how this card just captures the whole essance of the day is such a simple way. I'm very glad to say that day has passed and a new day has come and things are much better. And I'm very grateful that I have sympathetic friends who saw me through my bad day with much love and support. Know someone having a bad day? A simple card like this might just help put a smile on their face. You can't really change a bad day-we all have them. But knowing someone is realizing it and feeling for you can help the person live through it and know a better day is coming.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamps of all time! And you are one of my favorite stampers. Glad to be among the circle of people you can call on during a "wet-dog-stinker" kind of day.

    ReplyDelete