Sunday, September 19, 2010

birthday card for a bibliophile



Bought a book at Costco the other day. I sat down yesterday and started it. Think I have 1 more chapter to read. My problem is that when I start a book it's hard to put it down. I like getting books at Costco not only for the price, but because they had a very limited supply. It's certain death if I walk into a book store-especially if they have a sale section. I walk out with so many books you'd think there must be some magnetic force between books and me. It's like attach themseleves me! But, that's what it's like to be a bibliophile. I am not alone with this condition. This is a card for a fellow book lover who had a birthday this month. If you have a book fanatic in your life, this Amuse stamp will come in handy.

The image was inked with a brown pad and colored in with Copic pens. Paper is by Memory Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment