Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthday Card


























Well now that the "love" holiday is over I'm really ready to do St. Patty cards. I love doing them. It's something about all those yummy greens after a long winter. However, I'm having to remind myself that March has turned into mega birthday month for me. Think there is something like six birthdays I need to get ready for this month, so first-onto birthday cards. Here's one that at least has green in it, so this somewhat abates my need for green. The stamp is by Printworks and was stamped in black and colored in with Copic markers. It's hard to see, but on the orange is a glaze pen which creates a slightly raised surface when dry. The candle flame was also covered with a glitter pen so it has a sparkle sheen which also doesn't show up well in the photo. The green paper has a design on it, but it is a printed paper that was cut to fit on the card. After wrapping the ribbon around the card and making a bow, the button was attached with a piece of waxed thread that was threaded through the button and tied around the bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment