Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bossy card


























Surprisingly:-)I have been accused at times of being a bit bossy. I truly think it comes from all those years of being a teacher. You have a lot of little lives to manage, and helpful "encouragement" and positive "direction" just go with the territory. Now I'm learning the dance of managing older parents-once again trying to encourage and direct without over stepping. Don't always do the right steps. Same goes at work. So this is the card I gave at our staff party last year as a humorous nod to those annoying moments when I may be just a little too helpful and a bit too directive. The white and black pieces were punched with Marvy punches. The image was stamped in black Momento ink and colored in with Copic markers. The saying was inked with Versafine black. The saying on the inside says: "Here's to my friends and the strength to put up with me". On the back of the card where I put my mark that I made the card, I stamped "You're perfect except for 10 or 12 things".

No comments:

Post a Comment