Friday, January 28, 2011

More to Life card





















Been coming and going so much, this card speaks to me. Am back home a bit, and am happy to report Valentine cards did get made! Will post some soon. But, let's talk about this card. The color on the card was created by a masking and color application technique using Color Box Chalk pads. Although pigment,you can layer up the colors and they will interact as you layer them. Images were also addded in between layers. It's one of my favorite techniques, but it is messy and a bit time consuming. I tend to do several sheets and then cut them up to use on different cards. The orange paper is mulberry paper that was torn. Can't remember who the quote is from, and I'm too comforable to go look! Can I say it's great to be home?

No comments:

Post a Comment