Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Melinda's Card





















Have you started on your Valentines yet? Yeah, me neither. So, I thought I'd post this lovely card by Melinda. Love how it's clean and simple yet so effective. I did make my list of folks I'd like to send a valentine to last night, but that's as far as I got. I know lots of folks don't like Valentine's day because they see it as a "romantic" holiday. Guess all those years as an elementary teacher gives me a different perspective. I see this as a day to let anyone you love know you think they are special to you. Out of all the holidays Valentine's day was the party the kids looked the most forward to. Oh, the power of those little cards! So why don't you send some to folks who don't expect it? I'm sure it'll put a smile on their faces.

1 comment: