Monday, June 20, 2011

Beach Card










My hubby and I celebrated our tenth anniversary last week by heading up to Cape May for a few days. I love the beach and we had a wonderful time. This was my first trip to Cape May and definately not my last. It is a lovely town with great beaches. Put me in the mood to share a beach card. Hope you get a chance to enjoy some beach time this summer.

The grass is inked with a Creamy Brown pigment ink by Color Box. The stamp was repeated across the page reinking each time before stamping. The birds were done with a slightly darker pigment ink and were not reinked when stamped again. The words are a canvas sticker that was distressed with some brown dye ink. Simple, but works well all together. Stamps are by Stacy Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment